1) Bending busbar is make of T2 copper or aluminum materiaL. Copper is in high conductivity and aluminum makes less-weight possible.
2) The surface of bending busbar can be bare or plated with tin to protect copper busbar from oxidation or creating aerugo. Other plating like nickle or silver is also acceptable as customer requirments. Clean and free-from- burr holes make sure good contact of bolts and busbar.
• Plating Options: √ Tin plating √ Nickle plating √ Sliver plating
• Insulation Options: √ Heat shrink tube √ PVC dipping coat √ expoy powder
3) Bending busbar is cut with electrical wiring cut from whole copper plate or cut from available copper bars if the width and thickness is normal.
• End Shape: √ Semicircle √ Round Corner √ Square Corner
• Insulation Option: √ PE Heat Shrink Tube √ PVC Dipping √ Epoxy Powder
1. Improve equiments properity.
Copper busbar can reduce the resistance and lower power cosumption. Copper busbar is capable of steady current carrying capacity and voltage-sharing.
2. Easy to install, examine and maintain.
Copper busbar can be installed with simple tools. Anyone can use it with bolt, nut and screwdriver. The workers examine the property with tester.
3. Reduce Cost
Copper Busbar increase the serve-life of machines and equipments. Good quality T2 copper material can lower the temperature raise and loss of equipement parts.
Paired Insulated Cover
We suggest to buy copper busbar with covers together. Covers can also be customized.
|Plating:||Nickle /Tin/ Silver|
|Unit Price:||inquiry with quantity and we will inform.|
|Bulk Production Mould:||Available|
|Normal Order Lead Time:||7-10days|
Packing & Delivery:
Copper busbars are usually packed with plastic film and then put into small 5 layer corrugated carton.
For big quantity, the cartons will be packed on pallet to invoice the detroy in delivery.
Delivery: We can arrange delivery by sea, by air or courier for customer.