1) Laminated busbar is make of T2 copper foil, which is 99.9% copper contented. It capitals the products excellect conductivity with less impurities and more current carrying surface area.
• Copper content: 99.9% • Conductivity: > 100 IACS
• Copper Foil Thickness: √0.1mm √0.2mm √0.5mm √1mm
2) The surface of laminated busbar can be bare or plated with tin to protect copper busbar from oxidation or creating aerugo. Other plating like nickle or silver is also acceptable as customer requirments. Clean and free-from- burr holes make sure good contact of bolts and busbar.
• Plating Options: √ Tin plating √ Nickle plating √ Sliver plating
• Insulation Options: √ Heat shrink tube √ PVC dipping coat √ expoy powder
3) Laminated busbar is flexible and can be bended with hands. It is easy to use and can fit the equipments well. The copper foil busbar have also advantage of anti-vibration for moving vehicles.
• End Shape: √ Semicircle √ Round Corner √ Square Corner
• Insulation Option: √ PE Heat Shrink Tube √ PVC Dipping √ Epoxy Powder
1. Improve equiments properity.
Copper busbar can reduce the resistance and lower power cosumption. Copper busbar is capable of steady current carrying capacity and voltage-sharing.
2. Easy to install, examine and maintain.
Copper busbar can be installed with simple tools. Anyone can use it with bolt, nut and screwdriver. The workers examine the property with tester.
3. Reduce Cost
Copper Busbar increase the serve-life of machines and equipments. Good quality T2 copper material can lower the temperature raise and loss of equipement parts.
Laminated Busbar is usually used in moving vehicles like electric car, electric golf cart and so on. It is installed mainly in power system of vehicles, which we usually call battery packs.
It has its advantage of anti-shock ability because copper foil busbar is flexible and brings less damage on connecting post of battery system.
Paired Insulated Cover
We suggest to buy copper busbar with covers together. Covers can also be customized.
|Plating:||Nickle /Tin/ Silver|
|Unit Price:||inquiry with quantity and we will inform.|
|Bulk Production Mould:||Available|
|Normal Order Lead Time:||7-10days|
Packing & Delivery:
Copper busbars are usually packed with plastic film and then put into small 5 layer corrugated carton.
For big quantity, the cartons will be packed on pallet to invoice the detroy in delivery.
Delivery: We can arrange delivery by sea, by air or courier for customer.