1) Insulated Coating Tinned Copper Busbar Connector is make of T2 copper material, which is 99.9% copper contented. It capitals the products excellect conductivity with less impurities.
2) The surface of Insulated Coating Tinned Copper Busbar Connector is plated with tin to protect copper busbar from oxidation or creating aerugo. Other plating like nickle or silver is also acceptable as customer requirments. Clean and free-from- burr holes make sure good contact of bolts and busbar.
3) The copper busbar is coated with 2:1 PE heat shrink tube. They can also be coated with 3:1 heat shrink tubes, soft PVC dipping or epoxy powder coating. They have have different insulation degree.
4) RHI is trusted for producing high quality rigid copper busbar and battery busbars for new energy EVs, battery bank, rail transit, power storage sysstem, electricity projects, switchgear, generator, etc.
How can you know the sizes of copper busbar you need ?
Referring to the current form, you can choose the suitable width and thickness you need , whose current capicity should at least equal the current you used in. It would be better to choose the sizes with higher current capicity to control the temperature raise of busbar in using. Then you can confirm the hole center distance by measuring the screw center in actual use in equipments.
Then you can send the basic datas according to the drawing offerd as a normal flat copper busbar. Quotation will be sent with datas you offers.
Referrence: How to choose the sizes of flat copper busbar?
1. Improve equiments properity.
Copper busbar can reduce the resistance and lower power cosumption. Copper busbar is capable of steady current carrying capacity and voltage-sharing.
2. Easy to install, examine and maintain.
Copper busbar can be installed with simple tools. Anyone can use it with bolt, nut and screwdriver. The workers examine the property with tester.
3. Reduce Cost
Copper Busbar increase the service life of machines and equipments. Good quality T2 copper material can lower the temperature raise and loss of equipement parts.
|Test Programs||Tester||Standard||Test Result|
|Endurance test||Endurance meter||upon your request||√|
|Release force test||Universal material testing machine||upon your request||√|
|Loop resistance testing equipment||upon your request||√|
|Temperature rising test||Temperature rising meter||GB/T14048.1-2000||√|
|Electric conductivity test||Conductivity meter||YS/T478-2005||√|
|Salt spray test||Salt spraying meter||GB/T2423.17-2008||√|
|Thermal ageing, heat vibrationtest||Air exchange aging test machine||upon your request||√|
|Coating thickness test||X-ray coating thickness test||upon your request||√|
|Voltage drop test||Voltage drop meter||upon your request||√|
Paired Insulated Cover
We suggest to buy copper busbar with covers together. Covers can also be customized.
Contact: Kevin Wu
Email: [email protected]
|Plating:||Nickle /Tin/ Silver|
|Unit Price:||inquiry with quantity and we will inform.|
|Main Craft:||Cutting,Punching; Polishing, Plating|
|Bulk Production Mould:||Available|
|Normal Order Lead Time:||7-10days|
Packing & Delivery:
Copper busbars are usually packed with plastic film and then put into small 5 layer corrugated carton.
For big quantity, the cartons will be packed on pallet to invoice the detroy in delivery.
Delivery: We can arrange delivery by sea, by air or courier for customer.